Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday

Wednesday

John isn’t feeling good at all today. The lack of prednisone is really taking a toll on his body. I took his temp, no temp, took his pressure, pressure is good, whew! I was worried he may have an infection. You never know, which scares me to death. I would hate to see John have to try and fight and infection. He had breakfast and decided he was going to hang in today. He was supposed to have breakfast with an old friend, but he just didn’t feel well enough. He checked on his items for sale on Craig’s List and was happy to see people are responding and buying. He is trying to sell a canoe and our patio set right now, too funny, my Craig’s List Wheeler and Dealer. He actually is meeting with a guy today for the canoe, he said he seemed pretty interested, we shall see.
His friend Jeff stopped by. John is always welcome and happy to see him. He is a really good friend, calls John everyday, no matter how much he has on his plate, he is always there. Makes John happy to see him, you can just see it on his face, warms my heart to see him that way.

I hate leaving for work on afternoons that John is not feeling great. I get worried. Jeff was still there when I left, he was going to be there for another hour, and then the guy was coming to look at the canoe; I will try calling John now to see how he is doing. I need to know….it will drive me crazy sitting here so far away from him….

No comments: