Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

Monday and Tuesday

Monday, was a pretty good day for John. This was his last day of the prednisone.
He decided he was going to go grocery shopping. I was a little worried since John is not really suppose to be in crowded places, but I figured it was so hot out that I am sure people wouldn’t be congregated in a market. He did the grocery shopping and the proceeded to make dinner when he got home. For the life of me I can’t remember what he made…I am sure it was good! John is becoming quite the chef!

Tuesday

First day off of the prednisone….John not feeling so good today, decided to stay in.
It was too hot out anyway. He pretty much slept for the day, lack of energy due to being off of the 120mg of prednisone. He did make dinner, pasta and beans and chicken on the bone! Yummy! It really was good, very impressed with John’s cooking skills.

No comments: