Monday, July 27, 2009

This past weekend...

What a great weekend we had! It was just like John didn't even have this horrible disease.
My sister, John, myself and our friend Dot took a ride to Jamestown. My sister's favorite getaway. She wanted to show John her favorite places that she goes to "getaway". We had lunch at Trattoria Simpatico, what a great place to sit outside and have lunch, or even just to sit and people watch.After lunch we went took "The Chris Warren Tour Of Jamestown". We went to Beavertail, Fort Wetheral (sp?), we went sight seeing thru the neighborhoods of Jamestown, it was really a fun day.
I know it made John feel good, I could see it in his eyes, those big beautiful brown eyes! Filled with joy for the day, it made my heart feel good to see him like that...I wish everyday could be like that...

1 comment:

Chriss said...

That is my little slice of heaven in Rhode Island, and I got to drive the big truck again,pretty good behind the wheel of that monster!!! Glad everyone had fun!!!!